|Alligators and Handbags|
|Season 2, Episode 10|
|Air Date||December 28, 2013|
|Written by||Adam Beechen|
|Supervising director||Dallas Parker|
|Directed by||Joel Dickie|
|A Day at the Museum||Blythe's Big Idea|
Alligators and Handbags is the tenth episode of the second season of Littlest Pet Shop and the thirty-sixth episode overall.
Blythe fights to regain her confidence after a critique session with a famously intimidating fashion editor. Meanwhile, the pets contend with a new day camper – a juvenile alligator with bullying tendencies.
|When do you think you'll be done, Earl?-[src]
- Ashleigh Ball - Blythe Baxter
- Sam Vincent - Russell Ferguson
- Tabitha St. Germain - Pepper Clark, Cairo, and Mona Autumn
- Kyle Rideout - Vinnie Terrio
- Kira Tozer - Minka Mark
- Nicole Oliver - Zoe Trent
- Peter New - Sunil Nevla
- Jocelyne Loewen - Penny Ling
- Kathleen Barr - Mrs. Twombly
- Michael Kopsa - Roger Baxter
- Colin Murdock - Wiggles McSunbask
- Shannon Chan-Kent - Phoebe
- Main article: Alligators and Handbags/Transcript
- "You're making a BIG MOOSESTAKE! I mean... mistake."
- This is the last episode to air in 2013.
- The pets' imagination scene was inspired by Tron and / or Power Rangers.