|Season 3, Episode 16|
|Air Date||December 27, 2014|
|Written by||FM DeMarco|
|Supervising director||Dallas Parker|
|Directed by||Joel Dickie|
|Snow Stormin'||Room Enough|
Back Window is the sixteenth episode of the third season of Littlest Pet Shop and the sixty-eighth episode overall.
- Ashleigh Ball - Blythe Baxter
- Sam Vincent - Russell Ferguson, Josh Sharp and the TV Announcer
- Tabitha St. Germain - Pepper Clark
- Kyle Rideout - Vinnie Terrio
- Kira Tozer - Minka Mark
- Nicole Oliver - Zoe Trent
- Peter New - Sunil Nevla
- Jocelyn Loewen - Penny Ling
- Shannon Chan-Kent - Youngmee Song
- Russell mentions Josh has worked for the Biskits, referring to Fish Out of Water.
- Pepper and Russell recognize Pete from What Did You Say? and Fish Out of Water.
- Russell talks about his favorite show, The Duchess of Lancashire Lane, first mentioned in So You Skink You Can Dance.
- Blythe does a weird laugh to Josh, like she did in Secret Cupet.
- The title and plot of this episode is based upon the Alfred Hitchcock film, Rear Window, and Russell's fantasy opening is based upon the opening of "Alfred Hitchcock Presents", and it has a Mount Rushmore scene that references another Alfred Hitchcock film "North by Northwest", and Blythe being attacked by birds, referencing another film of his, "Birds". In addition, at the episode's start, characters scene at the beginning are in reference to "Rear Window", "North by Northwest", and another Hitchcock film, "Psycho".
- The Faceplant game show is a parody of Wipeout. The logo of Faceplant might also be a reference to the logo of Facepunch Studios, a British independent video game developer known for PC games like Garry's Mod.
- Blythe mistaking Josh for Russell is a reference to how both Josh and Russell are voiced by the same actor.
- This is the last episode to air in 2014.
- Russell: I'm fine. Nothing to worry about.
- Russell: Bored. Bored! Bo-o-ored!
Josh : Hey Blythe!
Blythe : Not now Russell.
Josh : Who's Russell?
Blythe : Oh! Josh! He he he, Russell? Uh, Russell is no one!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.