|Blythe's Big Idea|
|Season 2, Episode 11|
|Air Date||January 4, 2014|
|Written by||Story by: Julie McNally Cahill|
Teleplay by: Roger Eschbacher
|Supervising director||Dallas Parker|
|Directed by||Joel Dickie|
|Song(s)||Pet Friendly Skies|
|Alligators and Handbags||Commercial Success|
Blythe's Big Idea is the eleventh episode of the second season of Littlest Pet Shop and the thirty-seventh episode overall.
Blythe trades in her beloved scooter for a sales kiosk so she can enter the International Pet Fashion Expo. Meanwhile, Roger's airline launches a "Pet Jet" service, which the pets use to launch one of their biggest fantasies yet.
|When do you think you'll be done, Earl?-[src]
- Ashleigh Ball - Blythe Baxter
- Sam Vincent - Russell Ferguson and Canadian Moose
- Tabitha St. Germain - Pepper Clark
- Kyle Rideout - Vinnie Terrio
- Kira Tozer - Minka Mark and Sue Patterson
- Nicole Oliver - Zoe Trent
- Peter New - Sunil Nevla, Shop Owner, and Snake
- Jocelyne Loewen - Penny Ling
- Kathleen Barr - Mrs. Twombly and Jasper Jones
- Michael Kopsa - Roger Baxter and Chef Henri
- Shannon Chan-Kent - Brittany and Whittany Biskit and Youngmee Song
- This is the first episode to air in 2014.
- This episode, along with To Paris With Zoe, Shanghai Hi-Jinks, and Plane it on Rio!, starts the ongoing story of the international Pet Expo culminating in The Expo Factor - Part 1 and 2.
- Main article: Blythe's Big Idea/Transcript