|Brittany and Whittany Biskit|
|Appearance||Brittany: White hair|
Whittany: Black hair
Both have red eyes and pale skin
|Occupation||Employees at Largest Ever Pet Shop|
|Family||Fisher Biskit (father)|
Eliza Biskit (mother)
Lorraine Biskit (grandmother)
Cashmere and Velvet (pets)
|Debut||Blythe's Big Adventure Part One|
|Voiced by||Shannon Chan-Kent|
"- By saying no to us...
- Like, again!
- ...you just got on our very bad side!"
Brittany and Whittany Biskit.
- "Glamour isn't something you can learn. We were, like, born with it."
As they are twins, Brittany and Whittany look almost exactly alike other than minor details as they both have fair-pale skin and bright red eyes with what seems to be just a bit of eyeshadow and dark lipstick. The twins' most common attire consists of school-oriented uniforms.
They are often seen sporting punk / gothic symbols and designs within their own outfits and accessories, such as the studded leather bracelets, dog collar necklaces, studded belts and their leggings with the skulls and cat heads printed on the sides in Penny for your Laughs, the large skull and crossbones on the satchel the twins use to carry the flyers in Door-Jammed, as well as their own hairstyles, which is the long fringe that is parted to one side covering the eyes to be a typical "emo" hairstyle.
- Brittany has white hair with the bangs to the right that has dark violet-pink clips.
- Whittany has black hair with the bangs on the left that has bright pink hair clips.
- Brittany wears a dark pink top with lighter pink cuffs and neck, along with an icon on the chest matching her tie and pale blue undershirt.
- Whittany wears a dark pink jacket with darker pink at the neck and cuffs. A small icon is on the chest, matching the yellow tie worn with the pale blue undershirt.
- Brittany's skirt is light pink with fair pink, dark pink and yellow line detailing.
- Whittany's skirt is a darker shade with light pink, yellow and pale pink line detailing.
- Brittany wears dark pink leggings and almost black boots.
- Whittany wears below the knee dark pink socks and lighter pink boots.
- Brittany wears gold, pink and black jewelry.
- Whittany wears gold jewelry.
- When trying to sabotage Blythe's fashion show, the twins dressed up as cats. Both had kept her hair the same, but flared it out somewhat, along with applying makeup on their faces to resemble cats. They both wore the same pair of cat ears, but different costumes. Brittany's was orange with tan markings and pale stomach / chest while the paws were bright orange with pale furry cuffs. Whittany's was pale tan with brighter tan paws and dark cuffs and neck. (Blythe's Big Adventure Part Two)
- Other than their hair clips, different markings on their pantyhose and belts, the twins wore the exact same outfit consisting of a black sleeveless dress under a neon pink jacket worn open, matching the neon pink markings on the skirts, giving them a lava lamp appearance. Both girls wore the same shoes, belts, chokers, and bracelets. Blythe was given this outfit when she befriended them. (Penny For Your Laughs)
- During gym class, the twins wear the same outfit, but with flipped color schemes. Brittany wears a grey and black top with black belt and leggings, under a violet pair of shorts. Her shoes are white and violet. Whittany wears a purple and black top with black shorts and grey belt, along with grey leggings and violet tennis shoes with white.
- For the baking contest, they wore the exact same outfits, except both of them wore the same white aprons, with pink straps, pink frill at the bottom and with a pink ribbon around the waist with a bow. (Bakers and Fakers)
- When dressing up as the Super Cute Investigators, Brittany wore a dark violet jacket with a pink belt and buttons and a pale pink scarf over the same lavender shirt, pink pantyhose, and darker violet boots. Whittany wore a pink jacket with a dark violet bow tie, belt, buttons and pantyhose over a lavender shirt with frilly cuffs and pale pink boots.
- In Two Times as Cute, the twins wore the exact same ice blue sailor suit with blue-grey trimming and a red collar over an ice blue shirt with blue-grey lines, black shoes and an ice blue sailor hat with blue-grey lines and a blue anchor. The only difference was Brittany's suit had a regular tie while Whittany's had a red bow tie.
- Life jackets.
- White robes with white towels on their heads.
- For skiing, the twins wear the same outfit, but with flipped color schemes. Brittany wears a violet jacket with darker violet zebra print over a black shirt, grey pants with black skulls on the side and a violet design on the left, dark grey gloves with violet zippers, violet ski glasses, and black, purple, dark violet and grey boots.
- Green and pink nest hats. Whittany wears a grey jacket with black zebra print over a violet shirt, violet pants with black skulls on the sides and a lighter violet design on the right, same gloves as Brittany, violet ski glasses and black, grey and violet ski boots.
- In the "Your World" app, the twins wear the exact same outfit they always do with some minor changes. Both their eyes are shown and their hair is shorter; Brittany wears brown boots and the dark red on their outfits is replaced by light black.
- Uncle Sam outfits.
- A white lab coat and goggles.
- In the winter, they wear the exact same outfit, but with swapped color schemes. It looks similar to their usual attire. Brittany wears a jacket that matches her usual skirt with a dark red collar over a lavender shirt, dark red pants and dark red shoes with lavender fur and yellow cuffs. Whittany wears a jacket to match her usual skirt with a red collar over the same lavender shirt, red pants and the same shoes as her sister. Their hair is also shorter and they have both of their eyes shown.
- Purple headphones.
- A Mrs. Twombly costume.
- The Mathletes shirt is yellow with a deep violet icon in the middle and green lining.
- The dolls of the twins wear the exact same outfit they always do, with some minor changes. Similar to the changes made in the "Your World" app, the light red on their outfits (except for Brittany's skirt) is replaced by black and the skirts and Brittany's leggings are now longer. Brittany also wears the same bracelets as Whittany, but on opposite wrists and almost any red on Whittany's outfit has been replaced with black. Their hair is also shorter and they have both of their eyes shown.
Coming from a wealthy family, Brittany and Whittany are naturally spoiled, such as having numerous laptops in case one happens to get angry enough to break their current laptop. They often spend their time shopping or texting on the phone instead of focusing on important things unless it provides something good for them. Brittany and Whittany only think for themselves and have no problem criticizing others for their friends or fashion, with no intention to apologize or take the comment back. They do not even realize this is what makes other people get angry with them as they think a lot of people like them. Though in later episodes, they have admitted that other children only like them when they give away free stuff.
While Brittany and Whittany are good when it comes to thinking up plans, they lack the smarts to really pull it off. As a result, they either wind up embarrassing themselves in front of others or just taking off in a huff. They also both seem to get into a lot of trouble in general, which is implied when their father reminds them to try not to get expelled that day at school.
Though it is worth mentioning that while the twins are quite similar, they do have some differences. Whittany seems to be the smarter of the two and also appears to enjoy Blythe's company, only acting like she cannot stand her because Brittany hates her (Door-Jammed); however, Whittany later reveals an equally genuine dislike for Blythe. Meanwhile, Brittany has a "spacey" train of thought and does not like Blythe at all, which would indicate she is actually the dominate twin. This is also supported by the fact that she seems quicker to make insults or degrade someone.
The twins appear to have a distant or shallow relationship with their father as they have been shown to not even know what a parent is or what they are supposed to do. Their father is shown numerous times trying to teach them lessons of hard work and trying their best; however, the twins seem too apathetic to care for the most part.
In one episode, they form a friendly relationship with Roger that creates some jealousy. This may be due to the fact that Roger, who is a loving parent, knows how to spend time with children and was giving them quality time by playing board games and such. This made them feel genuinely happy, something they both admit they never felt before. This made the twins not only realize they were missing out by having a father who does not do such things, but increased their resentment and jealously towards Blythe.
They are so mean that even the pets at Littlest Pet Shop show hostility towards them, like in Blythe's Big Adventure Part Two, where Russell prevents them from ruining the pet fashion show. During Trading Places, they also angered Russell after he overheard them insulting Blythe and himself and even Sunil has expressed anger towards them by saying they should form an angry mob and attack them. Their hostility towards them becomes major in Bakers and Fakers, where they stop them from cheating in the baking competition after they stole Blythe and her friends' recipe and design card. As well, Sunil approached Whittany and kicked her in the shin.
Despite the twins' nastiness (and the fact that they brag to each other about how cruel their plans are), they occasionally refuse to admit they are mean or even outright believe they are nice. Going even further, they have stated a few times that Blythe is the mean one.
While the two compliment each other on a clever plan, in Feud for Thought, they proudly admit they are not smart as they find smart kids repulsive, so they get F grades on purpose to uphold their reputation. They find studying, learning or any work in general disgusting. They do not even like hearing someone say the word "work." Despite that, Books and Covers shows that the two are Algebra geniuses, but only if they work it out in a secret code that only they understand.
- Whittany: I'm Whittany Biskit.
- Brittany: And I'm, like, Brittany Biskit.
- Brittany and Whittany Biskit: We're twins. (Blythe's Big Adventure Part One)
- Brittany: Meow, like meow. (Blythe's Big Adventure Part Two)
- Brittany: Seriously, he needs to go, like, green.
- Whittany: Brittany, he's electric. He's already green.
- Brittany: Ohhh... then he needs to go a different color. (Gailbreak!)
- They are often addressed as "Whittany and Brittany Biskit."
- The sisters' names and hair colors are reversible.
- Brittany: B is for black, but Brittany has white hair
- Whittany: W is for white, but Whittany has black hair.
- Brittany and Whittany seem to be more skilled at things when working together as seen in Books and Covers. Despite both of them failing math, Blythe discovers they can solve complex problems in a matter of seconds. This is revealed to be because Whittany can understand the problems, but cannot solve them and Brittany can solve the problems, but cannot understand them.
- Whittany seems to usually be the smarter of the two as she is usually the one who has to explain things to Brittany.
- It was once thought that Whittany actually likes Blythe, but because Brittany dislikes her, she acts like she dislikes her. However, she later reveals that she does have an equally genuine dislike for Blythe as much as Brittany, showing she is not acting like it after all.
- In Fish Out of Water, both of the Biskits appeared to have a crush on Josh Sharp.
- Paint a Picture, It Lasts Longer is the last episode Brittany and Whittany have talking roles. After this episode, they have non-speaking roles.
- The twins have large heads as mentioned once by themselves in the show. It was something of a running gag as Whittany even pointed out she does not know how their necks are able to hold their heads up, to which their heads droop and they fix them, both saying, "Like, ow."