|Come to the Littlest Pet Shop|
|Sung by||Kylee Epp|
Tabitha St. Germain
|Episode Transcript||Commercial Success|
Come to the Littlest Pet Shop is a song sung by the pets when imagining their own version of a commercial for the pet shop. Zoe starts out the particular segment of the imagine spot that has the song.
- You got money in your pocket that you wanna spend
- Come to Littlest Pet Shop and be a friend
- For all your pet shop ne-e-e-e-eds
- Supplies are all organic and gluten-free
- Don't wait, just take a chance
- Coming here will make you want to sing and dance
- A daycare for your pets
- Where we sing duets
- And there's no regrets
- Plus, we sell fishing nets
- Russell: Um, actually, Vinnie, we don't sell fishing nets.
- Vinnie: Oh. Well, maybe we should.
- Russell: Not really a pet supply
- Vinnie: Eh, fish are pets, too.
- All: Yeah!
- Sunil: He's got you there, Russell.
- Russell: Fine.
- Just come to Littlest Pet Shop
- Yeah, come on up to Littlest Pet Shop
- Spend all your money at the Littlest Pet Shop
- Where we'll be your friend, too.