|Season 2, Episode 12|
|Air Date||January 11, 2014|
|Written by||Story by: Julie McNally Cahill & Tim Cahill and Roger Eschbacher|
Teleplay by: Roger Eschbacher
|Supervising director||Dallas Parker|
|Directed by||Joel Dickie|
|Blythe's Big Idea||So Interesting|
Commercial Success is the twelfth episode of the second season of Littlest Pet Shop and the thirty-eighth overall.
Business is slow at the Littlest Pet Shop so Mrs. Twombly agrees to let Blythe and her friends shoot a TV commercial.
- Ashleigh Ball - Blythe Baxter
- Sam Vincent - Russell Ferguson
- Tabitha St. Germain - Pepper Clark and Driver
- Kyle Rideout - Vinnie Terrio and Golfer
- Kira Tozer - Minka Mark and Sue Patterson
- Nicole Oliver - Zoe Trent
- Peter New - Sunil Nevla and Littlest Pat
- Jocelyn Loewen - Penny Ling
- Kathleen Barr - Mrs. Twombly and Jasper Jones
- Shannon Chan-Kent - Youngmee Song
- Kylee Epp as Zoe Trent
- Laura Hastings as Penny Ling
- When Sunil asks, "What if we had our own animated series that celebrated our adorable antics here at the Littlest Pet Shop?", he refers to the actual TV series itself.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.