|Eight Arms to Hold You|
|Season 2, Episode 3|
|Air Date||November 9, 2013|
|Written by||Tom Minton|
|Supervising director||Dallas Parker|
|Directed by||Joel Dickie|
|The Nest Hats Craze!||Heart of Parkness|
Eight Arms to Hold You is the third episode of the second season of Littlest Pet Shop and the twenty-ninth episode overall.
When asked whether the episode's title was a reference to an album of the same name by alternative rock band Veruca Salt, Julie McNally Cahill replied that it was actually inspired by the original title of the Beatles film Help!
Russell is excited about his first overnight stay at Littlest Pet Shop with Blythe until his irrational fear of ghosts interferes. Meanwhile, Sunil and Vinnie pull out every stop to crash Russell and Blythe's nocturnal event.
|When do you think you'll be done, Earl?-[src]
- Ashleigh Ball - Blythe Baxter
- Sam Vincent - Russell Ferguson
- Kyle Rideout - Vinnie Terrio
- Peter New - Sunil Nevla
- Kathleen Barr - Mrs. Twombly
- Brian Drummond - Ollie and Creature
- This is the first time Zoe is absent from an episode.
- This is the first time that all 4 of the female pets are absent.
- The chase sequence is done in the style of The Benny Hill Show.
- The music is a remix of "Yakety Sax," which is often used to make the chase scenes funnier.
- Main article: Eight Arms to Hold You/Transcript
- Vinnie: After all, no celebration is complete without the two greatest party guests of all time...
- Sunil and Vinnie: Us!