|Season 2, Episode 18|
|Air Date||February 22, 2014|
|Written by||Story by: Julie McNally Cahill|
Teleplay by: Corey Powell
|Supervising director||Dallas Parker|
|Directed by||Joel Dickie|
|Song(s)||Biskit Twins Rhapsody|
|Shanghai Hi-Jinks||Inside Job|
- "I'm afraid we're going to be tightening the purse strings for a while, Blythe. I've just been laid off."
- —Roger Baxter
Grounded is the eighteenth episode of the second season of Littlest Pet Shop and the fourty-fourth episode overall.
When Roger is temporarily laid off, he takes a job as the Biskit Twins' personal assistant and chauffeur, much to Blythe's dismay. Meanwhile, the DNA test results on two of the pets (Minka and Zoe) temporarily turn the day camp upside down.
|When do you think you'll be done, Earl?-[src]
- Ashleigh Ball - Blythe Baxter
- Sam Vincent - Russell Ferguson and Fisher Biskit
- Tabitha St. Germain - Pepper Clark
- Kyle Rideout - Vinnie Terrio
- Kira Tozer - Minka Mark
- Nicole Oliver - Zoe Trent
- Peter New - Sunil Nevla and Butler
- Jocelyn Loewen - Penny Ling
- Kathleen Barr - Mrs. Twombly
- Michael Kopsa - Roger Baxter
- Shannon Chan-Kent - Brittany and Whittany Biskit
- Danny Balkwill
- Rebecca Shoichet
- Catherine St. Germaine
- David Steele
- Robert Wilson
- Jessica Zraly
- Gordon Maxwell as Roger Baxter (uncredited)
- During "Biskit Twins Rhapsody," Brittany's eyebrows are black.
- Near the end of the song, when Brittany sings, "Yeah-ah!", her right hand is out of place.
- As the Biskit Twins sing the line "Life is good," Whittany's left arm is chopped out.
- Main article: Grounded/Transcript
- Roger: It's time for me to head out.
- Whittany: Don't leave. Stay.
- Brittany: Yeah, we're having fun.
- Roger: Sorry. I've got someone at home waiting for me.
- Brittany and Whittany: Plee-eease?
- Roger: Well, how can I say no when you've used the magic word?
- Brittany and Whittany: Yay! Ha-ha!
- "I've lost my dad to the Biskit Twins."
- Whittany: (to Roger, after he angrily drives them back home instead of Russia) Just so you know, your song stunk!
- Brittany: Oh, and you're, like, FIRED!