|If the Shoe Fits|
|Season 3, Episode 11|
|Air Date||August 9, 2014|
|Written by||Corey Powell|
|Supervising director||Dallas Parker|
|Directed by||Joel Dickie|
|Fish Out of Water||The Very Littlest Pet Shop|
- "Blythe said we cannot be seen at that party. That is not the same as we cannot go to the party."
- —Zoe Trent
If the Shoe Fits is the eleventh episode of the third season of Littlest Pet Shop and the sixty-third episode overall.
- Ashleigh Ball - Blythe Baxter
- Sam Vincent - Russell Ferguson and Fisher Biskit
- Tabitha St. Germain - Pepper Clark
- Kyle Rideout - Vinnie Terrio
- Kira Tozer - Minka Mark
- Nicole Oliver - Zoe Trent
- Peter New - Sunil Nevla, François and Jason #1
- Jocelyn Lower - Penny Ling
- Kathleen Barr - Mrs. Twombly and Jasper
- Michael Kopsa - Roger Baxter
- Shannon Chan-Kent - Brittany and Whittany Biskit and Youngmee
- Russell reminds Blythe they haven't heard shrieks like that since the time Sunil had bugs crawling all over him, from Super Sunil.
- Russell questions why the Biskits would invite Blythe to their birthday party after what happened the last time, followed by flashbacks from What's in the Batter?.
- When Fisher found the shoe that was left behind and tried to return it was a reference to Cinderella.
- The title sounds similar to the quote from Toy Story 2 If the boot fits.
- The animals disguised as a man it was a reference to Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.