|If the Shoe Fits|
|Season 3, Episode 11|
|Air Date||August 9, 2014|
|Written by||Corey Powell|
|Supervising director||Dallas Parker|
|Directed by||Joel Dickie|
|Fish Out of Water||The Very Littlest Pet Shop|
- "Blythe said we cannot be seen at that party. That is not the same as we cannot go to the party."
- —Zoe Trent
If the Shoe Fits is the eleventh episode of the third season of Littlest Pet Shop and the sixty-third episode overall.
|When do you think you'll be done, Earl?-[src]
- Ashleigh Ball - Blythe Baxter
- Sam Vincent - Russell Ferguson and Fisher Biskit
- Tabitha St. Germain - Pepper Clark
- Kyle Rideout - Vinnie Terrio
- Kira Tozer - Minka Mark
- Nicole Oliver - Zoe Trent
- Peter New - Sunil Nevla, François, and Jason #1
- Jocelyne Loewen - Penny Ling
- Kathleen Barr - Mrs. Twombly and Jasper
- Michael Kopsa - Roger Baxter
- Shannon Chan-Kent - Brittany and Whittany Biskit and Youngmee
- When Fisher finds the shoe that was left behind and tries to return it, it is a reference to Cinderella.
- The title sounds similar to the Toy Story 2 quote "if the boot fits."
- The pets disguised as a man is a reference to Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.
- When Whittany exclaims, "This is all François' fault!", as Brittany angrily clenches her fists, her hair can be seen sliding through under her armpit.
- Russell reminds Blythe they have not heard shrieks like that since the time Sunil had bugs crawling all over him (referencing Super Sunil).
- Russell questions why the Biskit Twins would invite Blythe to their birthday party after what happened the last time, followed by flashbacks from What's in the Batter?.
- Main article: If the Shoe Fits/Transcript