- IDW Publishing based on the TV Series. Littlest Pet Shop is a Hasbro-licensed series of full-color comics by
The series ran for 5 issues in 2014, and received an encore issue titled "Spring Cleaning" in 2015.
- Writers: Georgia Ball (main stories), Matt Anderson (#1-5 side stories)
- Artists: Nicanor Peña (main stories), Antonio Campo (side stories)
- Colorists: Victoria Robado, Diego Rodriguez (side stories)
- Letterers: Tom B. Long (#1-5), Gilberto Lazcano (Spring Cleaning)
- Editors: David Hedgecock
Each issue includes a main story and a short 4-page side story. In Spring Cleaning's case, 2 of each are included.
The series was later compiled into two hardcover volumes, titled "Open for Business" and "Wait a Second". Open for Business includes the main stories of issues #2-5 and the side stories of issues #1-2, while Wait a Second includes Spring Cleaning, the main story of issue #1, and the side stories of issues #3-5.
List of Issues
|Issue||Name||date released||variant art|
|1||The Bracing Race; Pet Rocks||May 21, 2014||
|2||The Scratching Post; Ready, Aim; Ah-choo!||June 18, 2014||
|3||No Value Added; A Fine Day For A Parade||July 16, 2014||
|4||Zoe Come Home; A Rockin' Father's Day||August 13, 2014||
|5||Precious Village; So You Think You Can Dance Craze?||September 17, 2014||
The Old Switcheroo; Whatever You Say, Sunil; Exclusive Taste; The Spring Break Beach Bummer
|April 22, 2015||