|My New Tail|
|Sung by||Kyle Rideout|
Vinnie performs the song as a Broadway or vaudeville style tap-dance number a la Fred Astaire, complete with top hat, tuxedo, tap shoes, and straight black cane with white tip, making himself a real show stopper for Penny Ling's party.
Composer Daniel Ingram gave special thanks to Steffan Andrews "for the fun and clever orchestration".
- I'm sporting my top hat
- I'm straightening my bow-tie
- And wearin' my brand new tail - whoa!
- I'm making my toes tap
- Just watch how my feet fly
- When I'm wearin' my brand new tail
- Ow! Are you okay?
- And when I get right in a groove
- I show the world my groovy moves
- Tail and me, we show them all
- So what? We might stumble and fall
- Uh-oh. Ow...
- Can't help it if my fingers snap
- I'm such a graceful guy
- Whoa, oh, ooh oh!
- (All gasp)
- When I'm wearing
- My new tail