Hasbro's and Hub's websites. The objective of the game is to find pets in a pitch-black background/screen.
About This Game
The pets are all dressed up and ready to put on a show, but the lights keep going out! Can you help Blythe find all of them in the dark, using only your memory and a spotlight? Play this fun puzzle game and feel like part of the show!
How to Play
- Look closely at the scene to memorize the position of each pet. Be quick! You only have a few seconds before the lights go out.
- Next, find the pet by clicking where you think she or he is.
- When you’re really close to finding the pet, your spotlight will turn red. The farther away you click, the less warm the spotlight color will be.
- You have a limited number of clicks to find the pet, so use them wisely!
- The Hint button will appear if you have fewer than five clicks left. It will show you the scene again for a few seconds. Make it count!
- Complete all five levels and you win! Good luck!
- The song they used on the main menu is the instrumental version of official LPS Theme Song.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.